Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Joe Olson <jo...@outlook.com> on 2017/05/09 03:47:31 UTC

Job ID

I've got a job name, and need the job id. Is there a way to get this via the java API? I know I can get it via the rest interface. Is there an equivalent API call in the streaming API?

If not, I'll continue to use the rest interface.

Re: Job ID

Posted by Joe Olson <jo...@outlook.com>.
That's good news! Do you have a JIRA for that feature, so I can keep an eye on it?

Posted by Fritz Budiyanto <fb...@icloud.com>.
Hi Gordon,

Please add job’s computed SHA-1 as well if possible, so I can have the client code to automate uploading / replacing job if the computed SHA-1 is different

—
Fritz

Re: Job ID