Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2021/01/14 12:45:48 UTC

Updates to the diversity.a.o website

Hi, and happy New Year.

I am part of the Infrastructure team. Over the past few months I have been reviewing Apache.org pages for text issues (grammar, spelling, lack of clarity) that might diminish the impact of the material we present to the world. I have done a review of the current D&I page, but as its source does not seem to exist in the Git repository the page references, I can't submit my suggestions as a pull request.

My notes are in a Google Doc [1]. The edits are minor, but I hope they are useful.

Andrew Wetmore

1. https://docs.google.com/document/d/196gF121SrEvCCoSIesmwpnr_Bv3Ir4PK2ejK8TuzC1g/edit?usp=sharing