Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by nabil Kouici <ko...@yahoo.fr> on 2014/10/10 11:48:04 UTC

Multiple shards in the same Solr instance server

Hi All,

in Solr, is it possible to create for the same index multiple shards in the same Solr instance (or server)?

Regards,
Nabil.

Re: Multiple shards in the same Solr instance server

Posted by nabil Kouici <ko...@yahoo.fr>.
Thank you Aurélien. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

Regards,
Nabil.

Le Vendredi 10 octobre 2014 11h54, "aurelien.mazoyer@francelabs.com" <au...@francelabs.com> a écrit :

Hi Nabil,

Does this blog answer to your question? :
http://solr.pl/en/2013/01/07/solr-4-1-solrcloud-multiple-shards-on-the-same-solr-node/

Regards,

Aurélien

Posted by au...@francelabs.com.