Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2015/03/13 20:58:42 UTC

[VOTE] Flex Doc Donation

Looks like the process documents want an actual VOTE thread, so here it is:

Please vote to accept the Adobe donation of most of the content found here
[1].  Some images will be removed as well as the Adobe stuff you see
around the edges of the screen, but essentially, the text content will be
donated.

I saw that the Adobe VP signed off today so now the Adobe admins will send
the forms to the Apache Secretary who will record it and then we can start
the IP Clearance process.

Here’s my +1.

-Alex

[1] http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/index.html

RE: [VOTE] Flex Doc Donation

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
+1 (binding)

-Mark

Re: [VOTE] Flex Doc Donation

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
+1 Binding

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

oficinas c/ Tres Creus, nº 104, 2-1, 08202 de Sabadell (Barcelona) con la
documentación necesaria.

AW: [VOTE] Flex Doc Donation

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
+1 binding