Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Henning Schmiedehausen <he...@apache.org> on 2007/04/03 23:59:47 UTC

Re: [Fwd: Incubation of the Click Project at the Apache Software Foundation]

Hi,

that is really good news. Congratulations to the Click Community to be
willing to take this step!

Our next step will be now to start drafting up a proposal. I'd suggest
that we do so on the Velocity Wiki (unless Click has its own Wiki
somewhere).

As said before, I'd volunteer as Champion. We also need a number of
mentors (as I just got drafted into a proposal on the Incubator, three
seems to be a good number), of which one *must* be an ASF member. So we
need some volunteers here.

More later, I will have to read up on the exact rules myself. :-)

	Best regards
		Henning

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Henning and Will, I appreciate your support.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
If we would like to move the discussion back to the Click list, there
are some things that we could do in preparation for the proposal.

This will be my fourth trip through the Incubator, and I'd like to see
if we can set a record. :)

-Ted.

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted,

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <he...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Ted!

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
yeah, sorry - I have zero time right now...

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <he...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.