Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/28 10:44:39 UTC

[Doc] Please review: Dedicated pod, cluster, host doc

Hi,
Dedicated pod, cluster, and host doc is ready for review. You can view the
updated text at the link below. This is checked in to both master and 4.2
branch.

Please provide your feedback. Since there have been several commits, I have
put the draft in the comments section of the bug:

Jessica T.

RE: [Doc] Please review: Dedicated pod, cluster, host doc

Posted by Saksham Srivastava <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi Jessica,
Thanks for the doc.

Certain review comments:
*  Please mention about the deprecated private zone and how it is handled now.
*  Can you add some info about the availability of a explicitly dedicated resource to its parent and children domains .(FS section : Domain level accessibility)

Thanks,
Saksham

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
+ Saksham and Deepti