Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/22 11:17:41 UTC

PageSavingThread keeps running after undeploy

Hi all,

We are deploying our wicket application to Glassfish (V2). After undeploying
and deploying a few times the PageSavingThread's of each deploy keeps
running. Any ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks in advance,

Francis

--
http://www.somatik.be

Re: PageSavingThread keeps running after undeploy

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
issue created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1184

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.