Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by "John Kaputin (gmail)" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/03 15:59:58 UTC

Re: woden branches

Jeremy,
I've removed the woden47 and woden62 branches, as they have already been
merged into trunk and are no longer needed. I've recently opened woden209
and will finish that asap - I can refactor it into the new source tree if
necessary. Sagara's contributions in woden65 need to be merged into trunk as
soon as I can review them - they've been ready for a while now, so I'll get
on to that.

John.