Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com> on 2007/01/22 17:11:59 UTC

Eclipse 3.2 preference questions

1. How do you filter out .jar files from the Project Explorer? From what I
read, I should select "Libraries from external", but that does not seem to
work.

2. How do I specify that I want spaces for tabs in the default Eclipse XML
text editor?

Thanks,
-Al

Re: Eclipse 3.2 preference questions

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
All is there

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Eclipse+Tips

Jacques

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Eclipse+Tips#EclipseTips-GettingRidofAnnoyingTabs

Posted by PRONZATO Cedric RD-BIZZ-GRE <ce...@orange-ftgroup.com>.
Hum, It is in my eclipse 3.2 version. Did you used the scrollbar? If it is still not, just make your filter using the pattern '*.jar'.

Cédric,

Posted by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com>.