Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "peter.berkman" <pe...@cornergrove.com> on 2013/03/13 23:26:47 UTC

Spring Conext Initializer Property Source in OSGi

in the "normal" app-server case, I register a new PropertySource in the
ConfigiurableWebApplicationContext using the following in the web.xml:

Then, in my SpringContextInitializer I can register my PropertySource like
this:

This allows me to use properties within the Spring xml files like this:

okay, so now the question:  I'm converting some of the services and Spring
routes over to OSGi.  However, I can't find any reference on how to do
something similar when running in the OSGi container.

any help would be greatly appreciated!