Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Boris Maizel <bm...@scoop-gmbh.de> on 2009/12/20 23:46:56 UTC

Basic sample09 (Encryption with a key known to both parties) as a policy

Hello,

how can I express the semantic of the basic/sample09 (Encryption with a
key known to both parties) using policy based configuration?

The user management system we use holds usernames and password keys of
connecting clients, but not x509 certs.
The spec also requires the key information to be communicated as
<ds:KeyInfo>
    <ds:KeyName>...</ds:KeyName>
</ds:KeyInfo>

In other words, I need exactly the functionality of basic/sample09.
But I  need it expressed as a policy and attached to the wsdl.
Can you please point me to an example, or give me a hint?

Thank you,
Boris Maizel

--
Boris Maizel