Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Matthieu Baechler <mb...@linagora.com> on 2015/09/23 16:00:40 UTC

Re: Being promoted as committer

Hi all,

As you may know, Benoit left our team last week and that makes it harder
for us to have our work merged into James SVN repository.

I think Antoine and I proved during last months that we are commited to
make James a better software by working not only on new features but
also on tests, specifications and processes.

We also tried to answer any question or comment the community have about
our tasks.

In that respect, I'd like to bring back the question of promoting
ourselves to commiter status. What is community's opinion about that ?

Best regards,

--
Matthieu Baechler