Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2008/12/14 02:21:06 UTC

[VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.0-beta2 release

Please vote on releasing these packages as HttpComponents Client 4.0-beta2. The vote is open for the
next 72 hours, and only votes from HttpComponents PMC members are binding. The vote passes if at least
three binding +1 votes are cast and there are more +1 than -1 votes.

Packages:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.0-beta2/packages/

Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.0-beta2/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.0-beta2 release

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

   ...ant

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@apache.org>.
On Dec 14, 2008, at 02:21:06, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:

> Please vote on releasing these packages as HttpComponents Client 4.0-
> beta2. The vote is open for the
> next 72 hours, and only votes from HttpComponents PMC members are
> binding. The vote passes if at least
> three binding +1 votes are cast and there are more +1 than -1 votes.
>
> Packages:
> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.0-beta2/packages/
>
> Release notes:
> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.0-beta2/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

> Vote:  HttpComponents Client 4.0-beta2 release
> [X] +1 Release the packages as HttpComponents Client 4.0-beta2.
> [ ] -1 I am against releasing the packages (must include a reason).

Cheers,
Erik

Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.0-beta2 release

Posted by Michael Clark <mc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1

Paul

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 6:32 AM, Thuannd <nh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> olegk wrote:
>>
>>>  [x] +1 Release the packages as HttpComponents Client 4.0-beta2.
>>>  [ ] -1 I am against releasing the packages (must include a reason).
>>
>> Oleg

Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2
Apache Synapse PMC Chair
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.0-beta2 release

Posted by Thuannd <nh...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.