Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by caigy <cs...@163.com> on 2022/01/21 04:02:22 UTC

[VOTE][RIP-25] Ease of Use Improvements on RocketMQ Client API

Hi, RocketMQ Community,

As discussed in the previous email, we launched a new RIP to improve ease of use for RocketMQ Client. Now the shepherds @duhenglucky is willing to support the RIP, so I think it is time to start an email thread to enter the voting process.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Best Regards!

links:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hlwEe6jcqafEMQIiOp-dLirDad6fa7dpajAdw0JAWNs/edit?usp=sharing

Re: [VOTE][RIP-25] Ease of Use Improvements on RocketMQ Client API

Posted by 周波 <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1

倪泽 <un...@gmail.com> 于2022年1月21日周五 15:58写道:

Posted by 倪泽 <un...@gmail.com>.