Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nana <na...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/11 00:05:55 UTC

Re: Updateing Solr

Hi

Thanks for you answer.
My Solr running under Tomcat, do you mean I have to restart Solr for
updating?

-Nader

Re: Updateing Solr

Posted by Chris Collins <ch...@geekychris.com>.

Re: Updateing Solr

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
No, I meant that you must resend and new or changed documents to Solr, the
same way you sent documents to Solr initially.

Were scripts or shell/curl commands or data import handler (DIH) or custom
Java programs used for the initial load of data into Solr?

-- Jack Krupansky