Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Beer, Christian" <Ch...@Diron.DE> on 2003/12/01 07:52:13 UTC

RE: HtmlEmail always attach text content

Hi!

Make sure, you use the right encoding for your subject/body of
the mail. It is not HtmlEmail that sends the attachment, but
Outlook (or the eMail-Reader of your choice) that renders it
that way, I think.

Christian

Posted by Lázaro Miguel Fung <lf...@desliang.com>.
Thanks Chritian, I will test it.

LFung

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Lázaro Miguel Fung wrote:
> commons Email is not listed in the comons products nor even in the sandbox,
> but you can find it at cvs and the api are online at
> http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/email/apidocs/org/apache/commons/mail/package-tree.html
>
> I thinks this is a good project that should be reactivated.

It would b enice if someone commented on the differences between this
and, say, javamail for the purpose of sending mime-rich mails.

Thanks.

Paul

Re: HtmlEmail always attach text content

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <ce...@basebeans.com>.