Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jeff Barnett <jb...@prokarma.com> on 2014/08/02 22:23:11 UTC

New Zone

I added a new zone to my CloudStack environment, but when I launch the new zone the SSVM, and the CPVM will start, but they will not connect to the management server on port 8250. The other zone that is connected to that management server is connecting just fine. Both zones are connected to a vCenter with two different datacenters, and hosts. The only real difference between the two configurations is that one is on a flat network .25, and the other is on a flat network .86, now the ssvm in the .86 network can ping everything except for the management server it can hit anything else in the .25 network. And everything in the .25 network can ping the ssvm in .86 network. However, when I run the /usr/local/cloud/systemvm/ssvm-check.sh on the .86 ssvm it tells me that it can't connect to the management server that is in the .25 network on port 8250. I have tried adding iptables rules, and disabling iptables all together; the management server is CentOS 6.5.

If anyone has any advice, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,