Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Barry Books <tr...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/20 18:12:06 UTC

[ANN] tapestry-aws

I've been organizing my common code into libraries and when it makes
sense hosting then at https://github.com/trsvax/

This project builds upon tapestry-aws-core which just exposes the
Amazon libraries as Tapestry services. I started using AWS when the
only service was S3.

Tapestry-aws will contain services built on top of AWS services.
Currently the only service included is a Log4J appender that appends
to Amazon SNS. This allows people/machines to subscribe to logging
messages rather than hard coding them into the log4j.properties file.
It also exposes the Log4J root logger as a Tapestry service. The
project is here

https://github.com/trsvax/tapestry-aws

Currently you'll need to build from the source.