Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by ahmed <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/04 12:59:05 UTC

Fwd: transfomer not working

 Hi ,

    Iam making use of lenya 1.4  source  code .

     The below lines of code are present  in the file
......\webapps\lenya\lenya\modules\lucene\usecases\lucene\search.jx

"    <cinclude:includexml xmlns:cinclude="
http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">
      <cinclude:src>cocoon://modules/lucene/search.xml</cinclude:src>
    </cinclude:includexml> "

     , The cinclude transformer needs to include the contents of the file  "
search.xml"  and make it avialable on the view page ....
        but it's not including into the page and hence showing a blank page.

       Can anybody let me know , whats happening ..

With thanks and regards,
Mansoor.

Re: Crossposting (was: Re: transfomer not working)

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@wyona.com>.
El vie, 04-08-2006 a las 13:24 +0200, Hubertus Groepper escribió:
> Please, Mansoor, Rakesh et al, stop crossposting to both lists.
> Questions regarding the use and implementation of lenya should go to
> the users list, while discussion on how to further develop lenya
> itself is best placed on the Dev-List.
>
> Thanks.
> hubertus

Thanks Hubertus for pointing this out.

Yeah, it is starting to get popular to crosspost, add specific committer
to the cc, ...

Please people stop this. See above to see which list to use for posting
questions.

Be patient if you do not get an instance answer. We all do what we can.

Mind the headsup for 1.4. that Andreas has posted. We are in the middle
of UUID integration this has a couple of side effects.

As user you should better use r426602 of the trunk, which is the latest
revision *BEFORE* the UUID integration started (till further notice).

Just do svn up -r426602 . in the trunk dir.

TIA for your cooperation.

salu2

> Am 04/ago/06 um 12:59 schrieb ahmed:
>

> > Hi ,
> >
> >     Iam making use of lenya 1.4  source  code .
> >
> >      The below lines of code are present  in the file ......\webapps
> > \lenya\lenya\modules\lucene\usecases\lucene\search.jx
> >
> > "    <cinclude:includexml xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/
> > include/1.0">
> >       <cinclude:src>cocoon://modules/lucene/search.xml</cinclude:src>
> >     </cinclude:includexml> "
> >
> >      , The cinclude transformer needs to include the contents of
> > the file  "search.xml"  and make it avialable on the view page ....
> >         but it's not including into the page and hence showing a
> > blank page.
> >

> >        Can anybody let me know , whats happening ..
> >
> > With thanks and regards,
> > Mansoor.

Thorsten Scherler
COO Spain

Crossposting (was: Re: transfomer not working)

Posted by Hubertus Groepper <hu...@groepper.com>.