Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr> on 2009/10/20 11:22:20 UTC

[3.0] core package organization

Hi,

For 3.0 I'm thinking about using org.apache.mina for API classes (mainly
interfaces) in place of org.apache.mina.core.

All the o.a.mina classes/interface will be exported for mina-core OSGi
bundle.

WDYT ?

Julien

Re: [3.0] core package organization

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Le Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:52:17 +0200,
Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> a écrit :

> Julien Vermillard wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > For 3.0 I'm thinking about using org.apache.mina for API classes
> > (mainly interfaces) in place of org.apache.mina.core.
> >
> Sounds good to me.
>
> I would like to get the filters out of the main package too, as a
> separated project.
> Not sure it's a wise idea though, as we may want to have one single
> jar. To be discussed...

We still can generated all the core + filter package in a single
MINA jar.

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: [3.0] core package organization

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Julien Vermillard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For 3.0 I'm thinking about using org.apache.mina for API classes (mainly
> interfaces) in place of org.apache.mina.core.

Sounds good to me.

I would like to get the filters out of the main package too, as a
separated project.
Not sure it's a wise idea though, as we may want to have one single jar.
To be discussed...

> All the o.a.mina classes/interface will be exported for mina-core OSGi
> bundle.

+1
> WDYT ?
>
> Julien