Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Martin <ma...@apache.org> on 2018/05/13 17:49:50 UTC

Archiva Repository server

Hi Olivier,

I would like to add a snapshot artifact to archiva-repository.apache.org that is needed for the
build with JDK 9.
But I'm not able to login at the time, the Login form is in 'Loading ...'-state without any progress. Could you please
check?

Cheers

Martin

Re: Archiva Repository server

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
weird works for me (after a force reload)
WDYM by add a snapshot? you should be able to simply use mvn deploy
?

--
Olivier Lamy