Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by MinhTram <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/11 18:51:34 UTC

Unable to open the service registry key

Good afternoon,

After spending all day so far on this, I think it's time to consult the
experts.

I just installed Tomcat 5.1.15 under my Windows 2000 Pro Administrator
account, as a service. All seems well until I log into my Ron account
and I
get the message:

"Access is denied. Unable to open the service registry key."

I've been running version 5.1.12 for some time and don't remember
making any
special configurations.

Help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,