Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Haithem Jarraya <ha...@struq.com> on 2013/03/12 18:41:59 UTC

Issue Upgrade to 1.2.2 from 1.2.1 Table column names changed

Hi there,

I am seeing an issue that I do not understand fully,

I have a table A with columns a1 blob,a2 int ,a3 int, a4 uuid.

I upgraded from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 and also changed the compaction level to
LeveledCompaction.

Then I found that 2 of the 4 columns in my tables changed names.

It is now Table A (a1 blob, column1 int, column2 int, a4 uuid)

Nothing in the logs, when I do describe table A; I get column1 and column2.

How this is possible?

Also how to change my columns names to the previous names? All my prepared
queries are failing now.

Many Thanks,

Haithem

Re: Issue Upgrade to 1.2.2 from 1.2.1 Table column names changed

Posted by Haithem Jarraya <ha...@struq.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Michael Kjellman <mk...@barracuda.com>.

Posted by Haithem Jarraya <ha...@struq.com>.