Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/08/17 23:48:31 UTC

WSDL4J Binary distribution?

Glen Daniels just checked in a change to Axis which makes use of WSDL4J.  I
hope everybody agrees that this is a good thing!

:-)

We recognize that WSDL4J is a work in progress, and I do plan to closely
track to the changes with http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/.

This being said, it would be helpful if there were a reference version that
people could download.  The developerWorks site makes mention of a 0.8
binary, but I could not find it.

I also plan to upload the version that was used to build axis each night
into http://xml.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly/.  Let me know if there are
any concerns with this plan.

- Sam Ruby