Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2015/01/14 05:18:35 UTC

Jenkins build is unstable: Roller » Roller webapp #1483

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Roller/org.apache.roller$roller-webapp/1483/>

Jenkins build is back to stable : Roller » Roller webapp #1489

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Roller/org.apache.roller$roller-webapp/1489/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: Roller » Roller webapp #1488

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Roller/org.apache.roller$roller-webapp/changes>

Jenkins build is still unstable: Roller » Roller webapp #1487

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Roller/org.apache.roller$roller-webapp/changes>

Jenkins build is still unstable: Roller » Roller webapp #1486

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Roller/org.apache.roller$roller-webapp/changes>

Jenkins build is still unstable: Roller » Roller webapp #1485

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Roller/org.apache.roller$roller-webapp/changes>

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: Roller » Roller webapp #1484

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
I changed the instructions to mvn clean install, and started a new build
right now.  We'll see if that helps.

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.
Glen,

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.