Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Samland, Friedbert (extern)" <Fr...@bayernlb.de> on 2007/08/06 10:30:22 UTC

JAVA2WSDL an RemoteExceptions

Hello all
I'm really new to AXIS 2 and I try to migrate some existing Axis 1.4 Services to Axis2.
For Example:

package webservice;

public interface WebServiceMinimal extends java.rmi.Remote {
    public MinimalResult rechnen(de.lbsbayern.rechenkern.transfer.MinimalCall in0) throws java.rmi.RemoteException;
    public MinimalResult fehlerExeption(de.lbsbayern.rechenkern.transfer.MinimalCall in0) throws java.rmi.RemoteException;
    public MinimalResult fehlerRuntimeExeption(de.lbsbayern.rechenkern.transfer.MinimalCall in0) throws java.rmi.RemoteException;
}
After running java2WSDL I found in der resulting WSDL xsd-Complex Types for the exception class.

After runnig WSDL2java there are some new packages generated starting with java.rmi, java.io
Inside I found a generated classes IOExceptiona and RemoteException which are not inherited from Throwable.

I expected, that after WSDL2Java the exception classes are mapped to the standard Java exception.

I'm using Axis 2 1.3 RC2 and generate with the ant tasks.
The given example works fine with Axis 1.4

Thanks for any help or hint

Friedbert

c/o LBS Bayerische Landesbausparkasse
Telefon: +49 89 2171 - 46473
mailto: friedbert.samland-extern@bayernlb.de

Der Absender ist nicht Mitarbeiter der LBS Bayerische Landesbausparkasse und daher nicht
berechtigt, im Namen der LBS Bayerische Landesbausparkasse rechtswirksame Erklärungen
abzugeben, insbesondere Verträge zu schließen.
The sender of this message is not an employee of LBS Bayerische Landesbausparkasse
and is therefore not authorised to make any legally valid statements on behalf of LBS Bayerische
Landesbausparkasse or to conclude agreements or contracts