Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by Toby H Ferguson <to...@Sun.COM> on 2004/01/14 01:33:55 UTC

Internationalization

Is there any effort underway to internationalize XMLBeans? This is
proving to be a crucial decision for us whether to use XMLBeans or not.

Does anyone know where the bulk of internationalization needs to be
done? I've had a look at the stuff I was immediately interested in
(src/typeimpl/org/apache/xmlbeans/impl/values/*.java &
src/typeimpl/org/apache/xmlbeans/impl/validator//*.java) and found 326
lines that looked as if they needed to be changed to i18n (i.e. they
matched the regexp .*".*".*$).

How would I go about getting these files made i18n compliant? I know
what to do technically, but getting it tested and accepted back into the
XMLBeans main branch is important - there's no point in doing this work
and then throwing it all away!

Toby H Ferguson

Re: SchemaTypes

Posted by mg <mg...@subscribe.audumla.net>.
Ahh yes .. I have all of these bits bundled into eclipse plugins. I just
hadnt set the threads class loader to the eclipse plugin.

Thanks,
Marius Gleeson

Re: SchemaTypes

Posted by mg <mg...@subscribe.audumla.net>.