Posted to user@struts.apache.org by krishnamohan <kr...@indosoft.stph.net> on 2003/09/30 06:35:28 UTC

dynamic properties in jsp

Hi,

I am working on a page where the user will dynamically add new rows at
runtime and there is  no limit.   This will be on a button 'Add New Option'.
So I do not know what properties to create at compile time.  If anybody has
worked on this type of scenario in struts, pl. help me how to do this or
with some code. I am using struts1.1 and tomcat.

Thanks,
Krishna

Re: dynamic properties in jsp

Posted by Abhijeet Mahalkar <Ab...@indussoft.com>.
You have to handale this in JAvascript in which use document.createElement method to create the table row,td, and components and values of this u can access in dynaform ...

abhijeet

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Have a look at the nested stuff.
http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/next/index.jsp

I think it will be simple if u handle it with JavaScript