Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by vasanth kumar <rj...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 07:17:23 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Sqoop 1.4.4 released

I would like to thank for giving this opportunity. I entire release process
went with Jarcec's help and his excellent guidance.

Thank you all for their votes and help.

Thanks,
Vasanth kumar

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Great work, Vasanth! Thanks for working on the release!

Thanks,
Hari

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.