Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alisson Vieira <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/23 15:53:54 UTC

Get value attribute

hi, good afternoon,

I have the following xml example,

<glossary>
  <word id="1">
    <name>test</name>
    <definition>test</definition>
  </word>
</glossary>

I'd like to index id attribute with solr, How do I do this?
I can get information of name and definition.

thanks very much

Alisson Vieira

Re: Get value attribute

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
What are you using to import it now? If DataImportHandler, then you
just use /../../@id syntax. If some other XML library, it should have
a way as well.

Regards,
   Alex.
at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)

Re: Get value attribute

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.
Maybe an XSLT that transforms into a "solr xml" format?
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UpdateXmlMessages