Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2004/02/14 18:39:19 UTC

replacing lenya.ac with cocoon authentication?

what would be involved with ripping out lenya.ac, moving to cocoon
authentication and extending cocoon auth if at all required?

having our own ac means we cannot easily use the cocoon portal stuff,
its another maintenance burden and unnecessarily adds to the learning
curve for cocooners.

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/authentication.html

it seems that cocoon auth also support roles, while groups seem to be
merged into roles.

-gregor

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss