Posted to user@roller.apache.org by James Deffinbaugh <Ja...@sundog.net> on 2006/02/15 21:42:09 UTC

Spaces in Attachment Filenames

When someone uploads an attachment to the resources directory with a space, it's not accessible. So, for example, if an image is supposed to be at /resources/image%20a.jpg, it will give a 404 error. The image successfully uploads, but it seems to have a problem accessing things with spaces in the name. This didn't happen with our previous install of roller. Is this a Roller issue or a Tomcat issue?

Roller 2.0.1
Tomcat 5.5.15
Java 1.5.0_02

- James

Re: Spaces in Attachment Filenames

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
I think I reproduced this on my site; this looks like a Roller bug.
Probably simple.  Please file it on our tracker.  I'll look at it.

Note: It should be at
<rollercontext>/resources/<webloghandle>/image%20a.jpg

--a.