Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jochen Zink <jo...@web.de> on 2007/07/04 11:38:20 UTC

[Axis2] Problems with Statefull WebService and .NET client

Hello,

I have a StateFull WebService written with Axis2 1.1.1 with scope="soapsession".

Know I want to develop a .NET client to test interoperability. It works well, I can call every Service Method. But the client ignores WS-Addressing information's. The ServiceGroupID is not sended back to the WebService. I know this is not a axis2 question, but I hope anybody here has written a .net 2.0 client, to consume a statefull webservice.

With the wsdl.exe tool, I have generate a Proxy class. I can't access to the soap header (or I don't know how), to read the servicegroupID by hand and send it back. Does anyone know how does this work or where I can find information's about that? I try to search MSDN and google. Without useful results.

Thanks a lot!