Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Rik van der Kleij <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/15 16:01:26 UTC

Conflict with transparentresolver and wicket:enclosure

Hi,

When I mark a form as transparentresolver and in that form I surround
a component with <wicket:enclosure> there is some conflict. The
component within the enclosure can not be found.

Exception:
WicketMessage: Didn't find child component of <wicket:enclosure> with
id='body'. Component: [MarkupContainer [Component id = enclosure-24]]

When someone can confirm it is a bug I will create a Jira issue.

Regards,
Rik