Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jim the Standing Bear <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/18 16:02:00 UTC

[Tomahawk]What's the best way to remove the current node from a Tree2?

Hello,

What is the best way to remove the current node from a Tree2?  Without
having a pointer back to the parent, I cannot do something like
currentNode.getParentNode().getChildren().remove(currentIndex);

-- Jim

Re: [Tomahawk]What's the best way to remove the current node from a Tree2?

Posted by Jim the Standing Bear <st...@gmail.com>.
:)  Thanks Andrew.

--
Standing Bear Has Spoken

Re: [Tomahawk]What's the best way to remove the current node from a Tree2?

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.