Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2017/03/10 14:17:55 UTC

Re: Call for Papers: Docker Containers for Reproducible Research Workshop (C4RR)

On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 11:42:34 +0000, Raniere Silva <ra...@software.ac.uk> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> The Software Sustainability Institute,
> http://www.software.ac.uk/,
> is organising the Docker Containers for Reproducible Research Workshop,
> https://www.software.ac.uk/c4rr,
> that will take place from 27th to 28th June 2017 at Cambridge.
>
> We are accepting abstracts for the workshop until 31st March 2017,
> more details at https://www.software.ac.uk/c4rr/cfp.

Interesting workshop about Docker, Singularity and Reproducible
Research coming up. Anyone want to attend or submit an abstract for
talk/poster, say about Taverna, CWL and Docker?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
The University of Manchester