Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Tommaso Nuccio <to...@fwctc.com> on 2005/12/19 17:16:43 UTC

Edit User Interface after Disable Customization Button

Hi,

I disabled the "customize" functionality in every user's private login, using
the "user-view_admin-all" security reference.
The problem that comes up, is:
How can I change the content of each user's page in admin-mode, e.g. to add
new portlets or remove old portlets? Because when I log in, the customize
button is disabled! I don't want the user to add or delete portlets, but as
admin I need to update their portlets. It is a reporting portal and frequently
new reports have to be added to certain user's logins.

Ciao and many thanks in advance,
  Tommaso

Re: Edit User Interface after Disable Customization Button

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Well... i'm describing Jetspeed 2.0 which is now released!

Cant help with Jetspeed 1.5.... :-(.

Randy

Posted by Tommaso Nuccio <to...@fwctc.com>.

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.