Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ingrid Morterud Rosvall <im...@docstream.no> on 2005/01/03 09:57:32 UTC

Struts and Cocoon integrated

We have a Struts application up and running.

We want to integrate Cocoon, to be able to render xml-files. However,
even if we use the Cocoon plug-in for Struts, there seems to be some
problems getting these two to work together.

Right now it seems that Cocoon do not receive and process the xml-files.

We have some difficulty finding good articles/tips on how to get these
two to work together.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a tutorial or something similar on
the subject?

Thanks in advance.

Ingrid Morterud

Ingrid Morterud