Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/01 02:21:32 UTC

Re: [important] 1.5 in core

> There is a call to StringBuffer.insert(int, ILjava/lang/CharSequence;) in JspStateManagerImpl.getPathToComponent .  This insert() method was introduced in java 1.5 .  Continuum and our compilers have ignored this for months and probably just coerced the second arg into Object.
>
> Are the binaries in the new MyFaces repo being built with the same compiler options as the nightly build process?

Yes the same machine (our zone) but its a 1.5 JDK.

> This is holding up the release because of a method not found error.  I am running low on time right now so I would appreciate it if others can look into this also.

Which package?  Shared or core?  I agree, this should be fixed ASAP.
I will try to find time tomorrow but its better if someone else fix
first so I can use my time to rebuild the release candidate.

> Dennis Byrne

Sean

Re: [important] 1.5 in core

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mindspring.com>.
What is the address of the "myfaces repo"?

I do not see a version, or snapshot, dated today in
http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/core/.

Paul Spencer

Re: [important] 1.5 in core

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

http://myfaces.zones.apache.org/dist/maven-repository/

Re: [important] 1.5 in core

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
What is the address of the "myfaces repo"?

What is the version number in the repo"?

Re: [important] 1.5 in core

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: [important] 1.5 in core

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.