Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by "john.tiger" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/13 02:08:32 UTC

fronting couchapps

I cannot find any written info on setting up vhosts for a couchapp to
call from the base url (mydomain.com/) - all I found was a vimeo video
that I cannot play on my machine.  Can anyone help ?  thks.

Any info on writing an Android and ios wrapper for a couchapp running
locally on the mobile device ?

Re: fronting couchapps

Posted by RogutÄ—s Sparnuotos <ro...@googlemail.com>.
john.tiger (2012-02-12 18:08):