Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by ch...@sonicsoftware.com on 2003/06/20 21:41:23 UTC

JMS URL Syntax, V2

Attached is a PDF which outlines the next rev of the spec for
implementing the JMS URL syntax for the JMS transport layer in Axis.
This is an evolution of the spec that we proposed a few months back.
This is a significant next step towards being able to swap between HTTP
and JMS as the underlying transport without making any mods to the
client code, including embedding in WSDL documents.  The full
description and purpose of this is included in the attached PDF.

Thanks to Ray Chun of Sonic and Phil Adams of the IBM Websphere dev team
for fleshing this out with real implementation.  Ray has an
implementation that we will put into the post 1.1 tree once the dust
settles.  We are still looking for feedback on the spec, so feel free to
provide it.
Dave

Re: JMS URL Syntax, V2

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
David,

FYI, 1.1 branch has been cut. So you are free to check in code.

-- dims

=====

http://sbc.yahoo.com