Posted to user@flink.apache.org by nragon <nu...@wedotechnologies.com> on 2017/10/10 15:25:20 UTC

Manual checkpoint

Can I trigger a checkpoint based on a specific event?
Meaning, if a given event arrives (containing EOF in this case) it would be
broadcasted to all downstream operators and trigger a savepoint aftewards.

Thanks,
Nuno

Re: Manual checkpoint

Posted by Rahul Raj <ra...@gmail.com>.
You can use FLink's REST API to get the job id of running jobs and then
cancel it via CLI commands. You can enclose both things i.e. getting job
ids and CLI command in a single script.

Rahul Raj

Re: Manual checkpoint

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.