Posted to user@gora.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2017/09/19 19:39:34 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Apache Gora 0.8 RC#1

Hi Folks,
Thank you to everyone that was able to VOTE. 72 hours has come and gone so
i am going to close this VOTE. RESULTS are as follows

[7] +1
Kevin Ratnasekera
lewis john mcgibbney
Nishadi Kirielle
Alfonso Nishikawa
Furkan KAMACI
Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara
Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo

[ ] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[ ] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

I'll go ahead and push the remainder of the release process.
Thanks
Lewis