Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Sibert <ch...@comcast.net> on 2003/08/18 19:46:46 UTC

Feature List

Is there any document available that lists Lucene's features ? Like does it do similarity searches, etc. I've been using Lucene, but I don't know what all it can do.

Re: Feature List

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Sorry, I don't think there is such a document.  It would be nice to
have it, though.  You could, however, gather a lot of information from
pages like the query syntax, various articles, etc.

Otis

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com