Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.org> on 2020/08/27 09:23:35 UTC

Reducing BootRun Time

Boot Run in development mode on an i5 based machine takes about 5 min.
(Does anyone have the same experience )

Possible to reduce the bootTime ?

Maybe using thinBoot?

Any thoughts?

--
Thanks and regards,

Saransh Sharma
Research Partner

This mail is governed by Muellners®  IT policy.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.

Re: Reducing BootRun Time

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.org>.
I think, machine strength has a part to play , but assuming there are some
services or task that can be skipped when running while running (I mean
running only) like compiling is fine every time but some components could
be skipped plus there are many things at run time which could be probably
load later like lazy loading or etc.

Re: Reducing BootRun Time

Posted by Petri Tuomola <pe...@tuomola.org>.