Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/06/09 17:03:40 UTC

Any OFBiz Spanish Users or Service Providers ?

Hi All

Last week at the Open Source Expo in Madrid I got a few queries about OFBiz as I'd brought a few stickers to give away at the event. I spoke to a few people about it but was limited by my lack of Spanish!

Someone has now followed up by asking about for more information about OFBiz so I'm looking for any OFBiz users or service providers based in Spain (or perhaps even simply Spanish speaking ones wherever you are!) that I can put them in contact with.

Thanks
Sharan