Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Belen Leonardo Javier <lb...@afip.gov.ar> on 2002/03/05 20:35:27 UTC

Problems writing a module

I've got serious problems with the cmd struct. When I try to use it, if I
have a struct to fill (in this case named "solconf") , I get garbage even if
I try to let fields empty. And If i use a linked list, I cannot make the one
for the request destroy when the request finish exec.
And let me introduce something else: How do I get the data sent to me by a
POST request in a form, from an apache module? well, that's all from now,
and thanks in advance. Leonardo Belen. AFIP - Argentina.