Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tom Morell <tm...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/23 10:51:06 UTC

Saving Test Plan and WorkBench Together

Is there a way to save the WorkBench and Test Plan together?  It seems like I can only save one or the other.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Saving Test Plan and WorkBench Together

Posted by Adam Bradley <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Tom Morell wrote:
> Is there a way to save the WorkBench and Test Plan together?  It seems like I can only save one or the other.

I don't think you can - might be able to whip up something in BeanShell
perhaps?

Adam

Re: Saving Test Plan and WorkBench Together

Posted by Adam Bradley <ad...@yahoo.com>.