Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Cleary <da...@progress.com> on 2018/02/22 16:21:39 UTC

TomcatCon at ApacheCon?

Mark,

Will there be a TomcatCon within ApacheCon this year?

Dave

Re: TomcatCon at ApacheCon?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 22/02/18 16:21, David Cleary wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Will there be a TomcatCon within ApacheCon this year?

Yes. Both at the EU roadshow in Berlin (we are aiming for a one track of
content for a day) and at the NA conference in Montreal. How much
content there is at Montreal is TBD but it should be at least a day and
possibly more (we had three days in Miami).

There is also the possibility of running some training in Montreal.

Mark