Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/20 02:49:47 UTC

Starting hadoop on reboot/start

I installed apache hadoop, however I am unable to find any script that I
can configure as a service. Does anyone have any steps or scripts that can
be reused?

Re: Starting hadoop on reboot/start

Posted by Matt Narrell <ma...@gmail.com>.
I have SysV scripts for HDFS and YARN services.  I’ll gladly share them.  What is a preferred sharing manner?  GitHub?

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! I ended up creating my own script. I am not sure why these are not
part of the apache hadoop tar?

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.